To our Valued Customers,
Due to the state wide salon closures regarding the COVID-19 virus, we will now be closed until June 1st per Governor mandated shut down. Please check our Facebook page for any additional updates or information. If you do not use Facebook, please make sure we have your e-mail address as we send e-mail updates as well.
We at Roxy's work very hard to always have a clean and sanitized salon even before COVID, but here are some updates we have done since:
1) Added UV-C(anti-bacterial) lights to our HVAC systems
2) Added 7 UV-C lights through out the salon including 1 medical grade (operating room)
3) Added a couple extra stations in the spa area for distancing (if needed)
4) We have 2 hand-held UV-C sanitizers to disinfect things that are difficult to clean (computers, phones, anything people touch)
5) We have removed all magazines and picture books
6) We have removed the self-serve coffee and water station
7) We have masks for clients (if needed)
8) We have N95 masks for our stylist
9) We have added lots of hand sanitizer through out the salon
10) We have removed several waiting chairs to distance them to 12 feet
11) Chairs are disinfected between clients
Some things we have always done:
1) Our Stations are separated by walls and are 6 ft apart or more
2) Cutting/coloring capes are never reused without washing
3) Our air exchanger replaces the air in the salon 10 TIMES per hour with outside air
As always, we appreciate your business as we try to navigate through these unprecedented times.
This comment section is for comments you would like to share - If you have any questions, please call us at 651-464-5706 and we would be happy to answer them for you!